life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

If you ask me…(and I assure you, no one has)

...this passion is the secret to life!
Looking back I can say with all certainty, if I did not love what I did I cannot imagine how my life would have looked.  For most of my life….I have worked like a crazy person, always more than 40 hours a week, rarely getting paid enough (if at all) no paid holidays, no weekends off,  no health insurance or 401K benefits.  And still I did it, reveled in it and would not have considered trading one minute, to work for something/anything I was not passionate about.  I am not grieving about the lack of commercial, financial success I have not had, I am celebrating and grateful for the people and the circumstances that have allowed me to follow a life that has and continues to be full of passion! And even now, with all that is going on, I can still do what I love doing!  Thank you I am so very grateful!

"You have Lived"  Don McLean

No comments:

Post a Comment