life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hard decisions....

Hard decisions that I never ever wanted to make have reared their ugly heads and I have had to face them. The Artist’s Way has been such a part of me and who I am for so long, letting go of any part of it feels like what I imagine losing a dear friend might be.  Instead of being delightfully grateful for the time and energy to facilitate the Leesburg Artist’s Way for the past 4 years, I find myself spending more time mourning the loss. But you all have to know that my time in Leesburg was more than just the Artist's Way, it was and will always be a magical healing time for me, that I desperately needed, and for that I am incredibly grateful!

With even more gratitude, I will facilitate the Artist’s Way in Casselberry for another summer, and for that I am wholly and wonderfully grateful for the opportunity and the energy!


"Hold on My Heart"  Phil Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment