life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 17, 2017

This "NORMAL" you speak of

And every attempt I have ever made to be that way has ended in me feeling really awful about myself.  So I just need to quit doing it.  Every now and again, when I have the opportunity to step out of expectations and just revel in the moment it is amazing.  When I truly embrace the NOW, forgetting what happened yesterday, not worrying about what will happen tomorrow, just being in the joy of the art and creating I feel terrific, unstoppable, free and not sick.  When you get entrenched in the medical world of measuring, where there is a clear and defined normal, being in a place and around people that defy normal…..That is when I feel so good! 

That is the MAGIC and it is anything BUT normal!

"Can't Stop the Feeling"  Justin Timerlake

No comments:

Post a Comment