life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Expletives are going to fly!

It sure can’t hurt!  Running up on more things than I thought I would ever have at one time that I feel like I have no power over.  And yes, yes, yes I know….I cannot control anything or anyone else….I can only control how I feel. That all sounds so beautifully calm and sappy, but the reality is sometimes I have NO control!  PERIOD!  I do not want to control how I feel I just want to cuss like a sailor and kick something!  I am pretty sure it will not help one damn thing….but I am just as sure that I will feel better!

Just draw a thought bubble over my head then stand back, the expletives are going to fly!


"F#*k it"  Chris Trapper

No comments:

Post a Comment