life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 10, 2017

OK....

When I finally decided to let go, I find that I am at more peace than I thought would be possible, and life seems to be moving at such a fast pace.  It could be that it is just a short period that things happen quickly like they do in all of our lives, but I thought it was worth paying attention to, especially since I am fairly used to things going “not so great” and I am in constant “stamp out the fires” mode.  I have had so many amazing and spectacular things happen in the last couple of months, that it is really hard to get used to.  I know that most people think that this is the part of our lives that we should be the LEAST ok, On some level I think that is what I expected, too.  But that is not how it seems to be happening, at least for now.  So it is definitely worth paying attention to.  Just being OK is really a wonderful thing!


"Details in the Fabric"  Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment