life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

You might want to stand back, just a little bit....

I do not think there is a person alive that has not been through incredible amounts of hell. Some came through it and beat the odds while others are defeated. We have all had both of these situations. I suspect some have been through hell and have learned how to metabolize that pain and loss as fuel can keep living life to the very fullest. They do not give in to the grief, anger or sorrow. They do not expect “soap opera” drama nor do they engage with the negativity. We just keep moving forward with life, one small step at a time….celebrating all of the joy I can get my hands on! So maybe you do not need to “fear” me but if you see me look into a fire and smile, you might want to stand back, just a little bit!


"Arms Around my Life"  Janis Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment