life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The DIScomfort Zone


Maybe instead of working so desperately scratching to get to my comfort zone, I should embrace this as a very new and different opportunity to grow and push past comfortable.  Is comfort zone is another cleverly disguised behaved myself, gone to heaven word for dead? That is after all the ultimate comfort zone!  
Going to ride this out.... look for the growth in this emotional discomfort!
Discomfort is where love, life and radical ideas really grow, it really sucks but even I will have to admit they do grow wildly in this environment!  There is certainly plenty of historical evidence that discomfort breeds wonderful things!


"Ride This Out"  Imaginary Cities

No comments:

Post a Comment