life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Only 2 choices...


There are always 2 choices.
Connect with the negative or NOT, there is no halfway point. When walking into a difficult situation where I know the personalities involved, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what the likely outcomes will be….notice I did not say the definite outcomes.  I will always hold out just a little hope for creativity and change.  But for the most part…when hearts are not open to authentic honest creative new solutions, then it is fairly obvious what the outcomes will be. I cannot take the chance of deliberately connecting to the negativity, scarcity and fear. No matter how much I want it to be different ….it most likely, never will.  All of my connections have to be authentic, positive and full.


"Some People's Lives"  Janis Ian
"The people that trigger my negative emotions are messengers.  They are messengers for the unhealed parts of my being."

No comments:

Post a Comment