life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, January 5, 2015

At the end of my street...

The most amazing things happen at the end of my own street!  It is primarily geography, the end of my street faces east.  The sun and moon rise at the end of my street.  And because of geography and Cape Kennedy, I have watched men and women live and die being launched into the unknown of outer space.

The constant sun rises everyday over those trees, but the ever changing moon, has always had some more than “regular” significance to me.  I do not have any great philosophical or spiritual reasons.  Although in my opinion, one of the great mysteries of life is wrapped up in the moon.  It has to be more than a coincidence that the full moon cycle and a woman’s cycle is the same 28 days.  I wish I knew why.

Under a full moon some of the most significant moments of my life as a woman have and continue to occur.  Some are big revelations of love and creation others are just the simple realization and gratitude. I am a woman, I am loved and I am here.

Me and the moon will rise at the end of my street.
"Everybody"  Ingrid Michaelson
everybody feels the love, everybody steals the love, everybody heals with love

No comments:

Post a Comment