life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

I know….I know….the language!


I know….I know….the language!

But have you got any idea how often I have wanted (needed) to say things like that and didn't because it was not lady like or appropriate?  How many times I did or participated in things I did not want to do because it was “expected”?  But I am no longer a young southern lady, I am an old dying coot and if I cannot get way with it now I will never be able to get away with it!  

I knew if I kept looking there would be some advantages to this situation.


"All Star"  ortoPilot

No comments:

Post a Comment