life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Odds are....

How it begins and how it ends, are never the same.  The idea the concept seem so good at the time, but in the middle of creating, the doubt sets in and those same great concepts and ideas all of the sudden, seem stupid, juvenile, inappropriate, and embarrassing.   And the changing begins, altering everything while still trying to hold onto the original good idea. Odds are.... it would have been just as if I just stuck with the original idea.

"Odds Are"  Bare Naked Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment