life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 2, 2015

It’s Ok to be a glow stick....

It’s Ok to be a glow stick; sometimes we need to break before we shine!
The last quarter of last year felt like a “broken” marathon! My Mother died….I was downgraded to Stage 3 class C heart failure and they keep talking about invasive surgical procedures,….my insurance company dropped my cardiologist and hospital. (note: all of you complaining about “Obama” care have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about)…Overwhelmed with medications that promote depression and make me tired and lethargic.

And then….they call me NON-COMPLIANT!                                                  REALLY???? 
It is a New Year….
So when I come back shining you will know,
I had to break (again) first! 
They will NOT win!
I will NOT give in to this.
I will not stop dreaming!
I am strong....I will shine!


"Things that Stop You Dreaming"  Passenger


"The Higher purpose of Conflict"

No comments:

Post a Comment