life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I think this is what the doctors call "denial".

Another artist’s video I saw, says art, her art lets her express emotions and then walk away from them.  I am not certain I have ever heard that explained so well.  She finally put amazing words to an indescribable feeling. 

I was dealt a medical blow and there it is all over the canvas.  I do not know if the work is good or not, and quite frankly it does not matter, what I do know is that all of those negative, hurtful feelings are there on the canvas and not in me. I can stand back and look at them, rather than allowing them to stay inside of me causing fear and pain. 

I am not afraid, and the doctor keeps calling it denial, they truly no nothing about me. 
And…..Nude Nite is coming…..it is a 2-fer!  Even better!
"Heal Yourself"  Ruthie Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment