life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 1, 2018

On a Carousel...

One of the best days....
That day comes fairly regularly!  I get all of those things, amazing journey, responsibility, life quality and every Jan.1 I proclaim to myself this new sense of renewal and by Feb.1 it is over.  So the question is,  am I a big failure?  Do I just continue to set my goals way out of my reach?  Or (and here is the scary one) on some really sadistic way do I enjoy beating myself up by constantly failing?  And then the next big ass question is, if I recognize this failure merry-go-round, why the hell am I having such a hard time getting off of it?
"On a Carousel" Hollies

No comments:

Post a Comment