life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, February 19, 2018

it just means...I made a decision...

So this is what went out on FaceBook:

My new “SASE” Sit And Sip Equipment… it is a stay longer have more fun at gallery openings and art shows equipment! I can report that after 2 consecutive nights and tonight the 3rd tonight of “Nude Nite”...it is working great! Screw my vanity...I love a good glass of wine, hanging out with awesome art, friends, creatives and laughing! I will be doing a lot more of that from here on out!

What I did not say is that thing has been sitting at the house for well over a month…as I sat and starred and loathed its existence in my life.  I am vain…for the most part, I have been able to hide this disease and it is getting harder and harder and harder to keep my secret… I do not want to waste any more of my energy fighting the disease when that very same energy is what I need to live and celebrate my life.  So whatever I need now to keep celebrating is what I will do.  It doesn’t mean I have any less fear, it just means I made a decision.
"Breaking Silence"  Janis Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment