life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 8, 2018

...do that

My soul often cries out for life and experiences that this world and all of its rules and regulations claim are irregular, immoral or just plain wrong.  I am learning to do them anyway.  The growth of my soul depends on me having the strength to move beyond what others think!  Sometimes it is so easy….other times it is quite a struggle…..but I believe, in the end, it is necessary and it will be so worth it!
"Never Going Back Again"  Lindsey Buckingham

No comments:

Post a Comment