life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 16, 2018

I think it is absolutely necessary!

Nothing is as sweet as validation! 
To push beyond what I think is possible. 
To walk in a space that scares me. 
Then to put it out in front of strangers and risk humiliation may be one of the greatest act of trust that a creator does.  I trust the universe…It lets me know on a regular basis that being brave is what my life is about.   And sometimes…only sometimes does the universe literally scream back at me yes…yes…yes! 
And it did last night!  It is not about the money, although the money is nice…it is about following my heart.  It is about the universe screaming “Yes, Girl… keep doing that”.   If I get to choose to leave anything to the world…this is it….say yes…break the rules…do what your heart is telling you to do, it is ok to be scared, in fact, I think it is absolutely necessary!


"Heart of a Hero"  Cathy Heller

No comments:

Post a Comment