life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Teach me to trust...




Teach me to trust my heart, my mind, my intuition, my inner knowing, the senses of my body, the blessings of my spirit.  Teach me to trust these things so that I may enter my sacred space and love beyond my fear and thus walk in balance with the passing of each glorious sun…..


When I do not feel well, my “go to” mode is to talk myself out of my own feelings.  I know how much of life exists in my mind and my attitude.  I have the power to make things worse or better based solely on how I decide to feel about it.  But when is it time to listen, trust and obey the needs of my own heart even when it is hard?


                                      "I'm Here, I'm Not Here"  Julia Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment