life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, July 31, 2017

Apologies for the f-bomb….

Apologies for the f-bomb…. Every single artist alive that has had a serious dead line know this well-known but seldom talked about “creative process”…..and knows it…oh so well!  

However, you might be horribly mistaken if you think for one moment that I plan on doing anything to change it!  I suspect it is the single creative trait that all artists recognize and share!

I have often asked myself if there is a buried Machiavellian part of me that gets some kind of perverted “jazz” out of pushing my creativity to the last minute and very brink of disaster.  

Sometimes this “creative process” works…sometimes it doesn’t.  It is a 50/50 crap shoot. 
Then I wonder if I would have any better odds of success if I had a well thought out and organized plan.  

Nope…don't think so!
"Satisfaction"  Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment