life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

He's baaaaack!



Oh, Thank you, Universe….My Ed is back!  I had to do 2 weeks with the “stand in” hospice nurses, while he was on vacation and I had no idea how much I adored him.  The other ones did the job ok….but not so much!  One was a day late, and one did not get my meds in on time and I spent the weekend halving the doses to make them last, figuring that half was better than none.  I did not plan on liking a male nurse, in fact, I really thought I would not like it at all, but he is amazing!  Not an alarmist, he is very calm and cool and he really works, coaches and keeps the meds at a level with me getting the best out of this life.  After the first 6 months with him,
I did not realize what a significant part of my life he has become and I am so happy that he is back!


"Baby, Now that I've Found You"  Foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment