life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, July 7, 2017

just because.....I love fireworks!

yep...it is a video...give it a minute to load....it is worth it!


We were going to go on an Evans family cruise to Cuba...but...you know what Trump did and then Ed (my awesome hospice nurse) said: "I am not telling you not to go....but you will be technically out of the country, we cannot help you"....I heard that loud and clear....no further explanation needed. Although I was reminded that my last excursion to NY museums left me with lungs full of fluid and an ugly round of pneumonia.  So...we are going on a family "stay-cation"!  Living in the "resort capital of the world" does have some advantages!  We are going to the Grand Cypress Resort for a long weekend with ALL of the kids and the Grands...but not just that....I have made arrangements to have a room that faces Disney...and for 3 nights  I have front row...up high...seats to their fireworks....I can hardly wait....silly I know...but oh how much fun I will have!

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I know i have said this before, but will say it again. You are my voice, and say the things I want to say and need to hear. So much of my life has been about trying hard to be the good one and to fit in, and I never have. I feel the things you say are meant for my ears, and want to thank you for saying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place has given my heart an honest place to sing and a place to grieve! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete