life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

”You are as smart as ….whom”?

Embarrassingly….it is the result of another of those ridiculous Facebook quizzes….”You are as smart as ….whom”? I will admit to taking more than a few, and then deleting the results I do not like.  Plus....I am always looking for fodder to write about on this page and sometimes a goofy quiz is just enough to kickstart something.  I was particularly fond of this one, just because I admire this man so and I suspect the older I get the more I begin to look like him.  I have always been in awe of his ability to think in ways that were…are so wildly out of the mainstream.  He was also a huge proponent of imagination, constantly holding that part of the thought process as the most important.  Perhaps the arts and sciences are truly related!
"Think"  Aretha Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment