life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cha-Cha...got any idea how to do that?

Most might figure this is nothing more than a "new age",  “woo-woo”, "feel good" way of being ok with, not going anywhere, standing still and static. 

I think maybe this is one of those things that make more sense when looked at from the “big picture” point of view.  How many times was I successful vs. how many times I bit the dust, fell flat on my face, screwed up, and in general just plain “missed the bus”?  I figured overall if I “break even” I am ahead of the game…but I am re-thinking that.  Perhaps the more I try and fail and try again means I am chocked full of more life experience and learning.   If I can learn how to metabolize those failures into a positive fun life learning experiences, it really will be like a wonderful life long Cha-Cha! Got any idea how to do that?


"Bang Bang"  David Sanborn

No comments:

Post a Comment