life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Now you see it...







Now you see it-Now you don’t…or in this case it was the other way around. 

Our bathroom towel rack is a bit different from most but is every bit as effective as the typical towel bar. 

Anyway, it is a small bath and when seated,  I am only 2-3 feet away from the row of drying towels. So I noticed….I did not believe it…but there it is!  The kitties have their own cat doors and they bring me little “gifts”.  I have had several kitty talks with them expressing my extreme appreciation, but some of their “gifts” scare the shit out of me…clearly one of them has taken my expression seriously.

"Can't Get Next to You"  Al Green

No comments:

Post a Comment