life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Best and the Worst.....

This is ALWAYS the best/worst evening you could begin to imagine.  The fact that this will be the 27th class of the Artist’s Way I have facilitated in 23 years, has absolutely no bearing what so ever!  There is one reoccurring nauseating, horrifying feeling that is ever present (well actually there are several) Am I good enough??? Will they like me???  Will they think I am fake???  and yes…there are more things that haunt me and make my stomach do flip-flops.  The smallest is having to do this with oxygen up my nose, teaching while “connected” is going to be a new experience and challenge.  And then you just have to know I am wondering “is this, my last class?”  I just had to do that in Leesburg and it was so hard…not ready to quit anything else….But for right now….I am excited about seeing all of my old creative friends….making new creative friends and the beginning of a great summer with all of them!


"Smile" Uncle Craker

Just an update....It went GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment