life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

damn it...

…and again… damn it…fluid in my lungs!  Double up on the nebulizer…up the Lasix for a few days…..get the fluid out before it gets ugly! And orders to not over-do…what the hell is “over-do”…Let’s see I had a wild weekend of depravity …. teaching one Artist Way class,  last night I made a batch of yogurt and just regular house chore stuff….REALLY….I mean REALLY…which of these strenuous activities should I omit? Of course, if I get to choose…..yep you know it….the house chores!!!
I do not think it has anything to do with my over-doing…I think it just happens every now and again for the hell of it….just to aggravate me!
"F#@k it"

No comments:

Post a Comment