life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

They know....

They know....I am not strong, and I am most definitely afraid!  and…..I write! 
It feels like all of those parts of life and death that I have ignored, are standing just outside the door….and I do not want to open the door….not yet!  I have many more rules to break, barriers to go beyond, and good creative stuff to do! But just so you know….all those that accuse me of denial, I understand completely, I always have,I did not show it the way that was expected I chose to face the fear and move forward anyway with the strength, energy and love I have now.  Yes I am afraid! and yes, they already know ....."no fear" is tattoed on my foot...and I repeat silently, constantly to myself  "no fear...no fear...no fear"


"They Know"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment