life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Enchilada Eve Lives!



16 years ago on Christmas Eve, in an out and out Turkey/Ham holiday dinner revolt, my sister opted to make a belated Enchilada birthday dinner for Skip on Christmas Eve, it was such a hit that we have continued to have enchiladas on Christmas Eve ever since.  It is now officially known in the Evans family as Enchilada Eve!  Nothing  makes my heart sing more than seeing a “not so traditional” family tradition continue through another generation!  And this year  (and last)  Enchilada Eve continues!  Thank you Jill and Darren and Harper, for the most marvelous Christmas Enchilada Eve ever!

Pssst…..the Jones Christmas morning cinnamon rolls are ready!


"I'll be Home for Christmas"  Michael Buble'

No comments:

Post a Comment