life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Letting go of the angst and worry!

You would think after all of this time….this is a concept that would be a part of every one of my decisions, and sadly it is not.  However, every single time I make a difficult decision, that often goes against the grain of what is “normal” or what others feel is not the right decision, I am rewarded almost immediately with this  wonderful ah-ha!  When all of the angst and worry is gone, it leaves this huge empty space in my heart and joy just rushes right in!  It is the most amazing thing!  Now, if I can only remember this for next time so that awful angst and worry does not hang around so long!
"Shine One"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment