life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

In Theory...it ought to work!

Yea….that does sound like a critical “Millennial” kind of thing, the “it’s all about me” mentality. But at the risk of sounding like I am bashing the “Millennials” often times their point of view has some merit.  But like everything else in life, we all need a little moderation and balance!

So YES I am letting go of those things, but the space I create is going to put good into the world (and me)!         In theory….
it ought to work....I am painting again!
"The Fault in our Stars"  Troye Sivan

No comments:

Post a Comment