life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

50 cent beer night....PLAN B...

Week #2 and still champions! I claim “we” like I make a significant contribution.  The reality is, every once in a while I do manage to contribute something no one else knew, but it is not enough to really make a big difference.  I have to tell you that the pressure is on!  For years the 4 of us went out on Tues Eves, only because a local pizza place had 50 cent beer….woo-hoo! But….they have sold the restaurant and the new owners stopped it….OH NO!!!!  So, We tried Smokey Bones, for their happy hour specials, nowhere near the deal and the food was more expensive….this was not going to work….THEN…they announced they would be playing TRIVIA... first place $40 gift certificate,  second place $30 and so on.  We figured if we could win our beer money back we could keep coming here on Tues!   There is a serious motivation to WIN….and it’s working!


"All Star"  OrtoPilot

No comments:

Post a Comment