life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, December 26, 2016

i am getting closer....


Looking over the past few years, I suspect most of my frustration came from not being responsible for the quality of my life.  But…here is where things kind of got screwed up…I think.  When you do what everyone says you should do, follow the advice of all of the professionals, I should get better and feel better.  I remember a time where I waited for test results to determine how I felt.  Giving away all of my power to people I did not know and a set of numbers on a piece of paper.  It is a difficult balance to figure out and practice.  I am getting closer!


"Heal the Pain"  George Micheal

(honoring the life of George Micheal, his music.  Loosing life Christmas Day, to heart failure)

No comments:

Post a Comment