life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My team never wins!


Well not any more!  Although I cannot claim this as an individual win….I will excitedly go with the team win. Thank you Skip, Jill & Darren!  I mean I truly relate to and embrace the “Bad News Bears” mentality so winning is never really part of my personal game approach. It is more like the enjoy the moment, have fun thing…. but last night we took the “W”!  Holy Crap….my team never wins!   ...ANYTHING....EVER... I just do not win....and I am ok with it. But we won last night…the first place winners of Smokey Bones Tuesday Night Trivia game….and a 40.00 gift certificate and boy.....does it feel good!!  You guys are my superheros!! Woo-Hoo


"Superhero"  Ross Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment