life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, December 4, 2015

This time I open my eyes before I click my heels 3 times!

"You just had to learn it for yourself."

Lessons, I suspect they have been here all along.  I just could not see them and in some cases did not even know it  existed or recognized it as a problem.  But the pain it created is real.

Yesterday I realized there is a huge difference between “cared for” and being “taken care of”  just a few short words that on first blush seem to have the same meaning.  But there is huge difference and confusing the two can cause massive amounts of heart ache. 

This time I open my eyes before I click my heels 3 times!

"For Good"    Kristin Chenoweth & Idina Menzel

No comments:

Post a Comment