life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Really live....



The bruising is beginning to fade and the stitches come out on Monday, all are clear indications that my body is doing what it is designed to do….HEAL… my life begins again and I cannot wait!  So much of this year has felt like it was spent destroying my body, my health my life in an attempt to make it better, when the reality is, just between you and me, I think my body was doing a pretty spectacular job on its own, not perfect but not bad.  From here on in it is just me and healing, no more surgeries, no LVAD, no transplant just sweet amazing, fun, creative, dancing, painting, laughing, loving, life!  It is time to put this pain in the past, time to begin my life again.  I survived, I am still here, and I want to live…I mean really live!

"Get it on...Bang a Gong"  T. Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment