life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thank you 2015....

It has been, without question the best and the worst year of my life.  As I put this together I laughed and cried more than I think I ever have. Once upon a time, New Years Eve was about how much I could drink without passing out.  I lost that challenge more times than I ever care to admit.  The 12 hour hangover the next day was just an added bonus! Do not get me wrong there will be a bottle of champagne opened but it may or may not be at mid night,

But now,  I am reflecting back on the year. This has become a big part of my New Years Eve. The highs and lows are my personal acknowledgment of  my successes and losses.  Now it is time to celebrate and mourn and then..... let them all go. Tomorrow I will welcome the new year with all of the feelings of a fresh start and the chance to make my life even stronger and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment