life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Declaring to myself and the world that I am not defeated!

The stitches are out! I was hooked up to the computer and re-calibrated! Everything is working just the way it should and the healing is progressing just as it should or maybe even better! This past week I have been thinking about 2016, how wonderful it will be and what I want to do to live the next 365 days spectacularly, and this came across my email on the OM site. And I am like….YES!    Maybe it is time for another Artist Way Weekend!

“You can channel your pain into helping others and spreading a tide of curative energy throughout the world. Helping others can be a restorative experience that makes your own heart grow stronger. In channeling your pain into compassionate service and watching others successfully recover, you may feel a sense of euphoria that leads to increased feelings of self-worth and optimism. Your courageous decision to reach out to others can be the best way to declare to yourself and the world that your pain didn’t defeat you, and in fact it helped you heal.”


"Change the World"  Eric Clapton

No comments:

Post a Comment