life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Sensitivity is my strength!

I cannot imagine that I could possibly experience anything more or better than how it feels to be sensitive.  But when you live this life, chances are you will do it alone.  It is hard for others to understand.  I have always viewed it as a deficit, often feeling damaged and unable to keep up, or even stupid not understanding why I was so hurt when others could simply walk through the same situation without blinking.
 
I wonder, are they more like me, are they just better at hiding and pretending?

Are they afraid... afraid of the pain when they cannot understand the gifts.

My heart sings when I see and feel other's sensitivity,
it means I am not alone!

Sensitivity is my strength!


"Shine"  Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment