life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Naked and Exposed

I feel vulnerable, naked and exposed! 

You would think After so many many years of facilitating the Artist’s Way you would think another  first class is just that another first class.  As each new group gets ready to start, IT begins….. I am scared to death, my heart pounds, I panic, I sweat, my throat is dry and my voice cracks! I wonder if they will notice.  Every fear you can imagine is lurking just under my skin. The terror is overwhelming, but I know on the other side of the fear, there is another unique and incredible journey waiting for me with creative experiences with new friends.

There is a new electricity and energy filling my heart!

"Say (All I Need)"  One Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment