life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 23, 2015

I can do it again....




I do not have to do it all in one day, just let go of some things, and get a little stronger in the others.  I can do this…I can do this…I can do this….I can do this alone.  I don’t want to do it but I can do it.  Small steps in the right direction, feel the pain and the joy with each step. I can do this, I can do this alone, one small step at a time.  I have done it before, I can do it again.



"Do it Again"  The Currys

No comments:

Post a Comment