life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

I don't Know


This year’s art journal group is a really serious and deep bunch. Once a month I am forced to confront some really profound life issues, even when I don’t want too!  I am still not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but this  month the subject of my piece is “I Don’t Know”…and I am just leaving it at that!

"What does it mean?  I don't know.  
Really I don't know and it is not from lack of trying. Religion, philosophers, gurus, counselors, books, endless hours of meditation, reading and study...and I really do not know.
What happens to me if I never figure out, what it means?
What would happen if it does not mean anything?
Who would care?
Does God?  Other people, or is it just me?"

"Closer to Fine"  Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment