life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Now...It makes sense...

I was telling the story of how I avoid the heinous porta-potty at art festivals by choosing a store or business close to where my tent is for the weekend and offer to trade them a print for access to their porcelain and running water facilities for the weekend.  It always works and I am liberated from all of the indecent vulgarity of temporary restrooms. 
She laughed and said, “now it makes sense”.  She could not figure out why she had seen one of my sand hill crane prints, that was obviously not in keeping with the boutique bakery café  foo-foo décor hanging in the ladies room.
   
"I Feel Good"  James Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment