life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Art Festival from another perspective...



It is wonderful to share the experience of an art show with new emerging and aspiring artists. It makes my heart sing! So much fun to watch them receive the admiration and accolades for their talents they so richly deserve!  Even if I cannot do it....the "jazz" is still there helping them do it!

And I still get to participate in "other" ways!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-lk-art-festival-leesburg-20150312-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment