life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

As a bona fide control freak...


I cannot control what my physical heart does and I have tried! It has such a mind of it's own. Some days it feels like I am me, with absolutely no limitations, or evidence of heart failure, other days it rears it's ugly head announcing itself with swollen feet and hands, then it refuses to support even the easiest activities regardless of of my intent.

I am learning now how to listen but to hear my heart.  The only thing I have any control over is how I react to the day to day changes and challenges.
And....
as a bonafide control freak....


"The Heart of Life"  John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment