life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Courageous decisions

I do not know exactly how to let go, then I realize they were never really there.  Because I wanted them to be there, or others thought they were, does not make it so. We played the parts and did it well, but never shared the real feelings that go with the relationship. Relationships communicate on a heart level….we never have. I am only letting go of an "idea" that I thought should be, but never really was. Relationships are not automatic, it has to be acknowledged, honored, celebrated, shared.  I ask forgiveness and understanding, but I am losing something I never really had, but it hurts anyway.  My heart will always be open to what can be. 
"For the Good"  Kristin Chenoweth, Idina Menzel

No comments:

Post a Comment