life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

So….I am going with the goofy pants!

Several months ago, my best, dearest friend in the whole wide world and I were shopping, which is a dangerous situation in itself and I need to mention that she is every bit as wicked and sadistic as I am.

This goofy pair of yellow, red and blue paisley flowered leggings were hanging on the rack (and the clearance rack at that) when she snatched them up, waved them in the air like she was surrendering to the enemy and hollers across the store "these look just like you". It was one of those ridiculous moments that for reasons I cannot begin to explain we both broke in to an uncontrollable case of the silly giggles, the kind where you laugh so hard your cheeks ache, your sides hurt and all but wet your pants in the middle of the store.

How could I NOT buy a pair of marked-down $12.99 leggings that created so much laughing, not to mention a puddle in the store.

Buying them was one thing, wearing them is another thing all together!

I am now thinking….these are excellent
Celebration of Creativity” (art opening) party pants!
Woo-Hoo!  Look out for puddles!


"Happy"   Pharrell Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment