life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shaking the Tree



I love the idea of "shaking the tree"!  It implies all of the answers, all of the materials, everything I need is already here and available to me.  All I have to do is have the courage to look for the right tree and shake loose everything I need.  I am learning that I have to trust everything I need is already here.


       "Shaking the Tree"    Peter Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment