life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bangin' my head...

Another head banging medical experience and I
believe I really have accepted the fact that I have a part in the responsibility of carrying on a meaningful and beneficial dialog with the medical industry.  Unfortunately I am walking away with another extremely expensive experience filled with frustration, lack of communication and I am not certain when it is all said and done at the expense of my physical body and absolutely positive that my emotional heart has taken another beating.
I do not know how to fix this, but I am clear that this is part of why I am here.
                                                                   "ooh child"  Beth Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment