life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I am on a journey...

and oh boy....I would give my right elbow to just have the tiniest clue of just what my destination will be. I preach regularly about living in the NOW and I know all of the cliches' about it is not the destination but the journey, and yes...I get that. But please know that I think there must be a destination in the picture before the journey can have meaning. And although I do not want to over emphasize the destination or minimize the importance of living in the NOW, I am becoming keenly aware of how important it is to have some kind of destination or goal.  My recent work with "The Desire Map" by Danielle LaPorte has been extremely helpful in melding future goals and living fully in the NOW but I am still struggling with the concept.  I intellectually understand it, the frustration presents itself in applying it to my life.
Passionate, Connected, Excited, Fearless

                                                                         "Distance"  Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment