life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Get Out of My Way!

What a great night! I loved it….every minute of it! When the beginning of the week started so incredibly horrible there just are no words that can explain how amazing it was to finish it up on such a spectacular note.

They radiate, illuminate and insert then tell me it is time to think about how I live my life. I only know how to live one way and until I cannot do it, that is how it will be done.

Wish they had been there Saturday night!

I just want to tell them to get the hell out of my way!


"Get Out of my Way"  Ruthie Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment